Saturday, June 1, 2013

Move Qoute Fun

Okay, so, today I felt very uninspired to come up with a new idea for a blog post so decided I would have a little fun and task myself. Giving myself ten minutes here are my most memorable movie quotes:

"You've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, punk?"
“That’s my Jen-ny, she’s a whore-a, but I love her.”
“Billy, do you like movies with gladiators in them?”
“It’s John Big Boot-tay! TAY!”
“Show me the money!”
“Frankly, my dear, I don’t give a damn!”
“I’ll have what’s she’s having.”
“You can’t handle the truth!”
“I’ll be back.”
"Say 'hello' to my little friend!"
“Greed, for lack of a better word, is good.”
“INCONCIEVABLE!”
“Here’s Johnny!”
“They’re here!”
“There can be only one.”
“What am I? A ZIT! Get it?”
“Atica! Atica!”
“What’s the matter Colonel Sanders…chicken?”
“My Precious!”
“I feel the need-the need for speed!”
“Do I make you horney?”
“Stop side seat driving!”
“Nobody puts Baby in the corner.”
“Yo Adriane!”
“Surely you can’t be Serious.” “I am serious, and don’t call me Shirley.”
“Get your stinking paws off me you damn dirty ape!”
“Khaaaaaaaaan!!!”
“You will be assimilated.”
“EXTERMINATE!”
“Good Morning Dave.”
“Get away from her you damn bitch!”
“I love the smell of napalm in the morning.”
“Nice beaver.” “Thanks, I just had it stuffed this morning.”
“Frau Blücher.” {horses whinny}
“If you build it, he will come.”
“THIS IS SETI ALPHA FIVE!”
“There’s no crying in baseball!”

"You just watch yourself. We're wanted men. I have the death sentence on twelve systems."
"Help! Help! I'm being repressed!"

And I am out of time. Can you name all the movies these quotes came from?  Giving yourself ten minutes, how many can you share with us?


2 comments:

  1. I got all of them except 6. Nice selection, Lee. Have you ever been in a Turkisk prison?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rick,
    "Looks like I picked the wrong day to stop sniffing glue!" Airplane has to be the best movie ever to pull quotes from. Which ones did you not get. I will let you know what movies they were from.
    Thanks for contributing.

    ReplyDelete

Join in the conversation...